Terms and Conditions of rental
Loan/Rental Agreement - Terms and Conditions
Wireless Marketing Pte Ltd agrees to maintain the Equipment during the agreed rental period whose description, Serial Number and Accessories are stated in this Agreement, subject to the terms and conditions contained herein.
1. This Agreement comes into force when signed by or on behalf of the Customer and by a person authorized by Wireless Marketing Pte Ltd (WMPL), and cannot be assigned without the written consent of WMPL.
2. The Customer will pay in advance all charges invoiced under this Agreement in accordance with the invoice terms.
3. WMPL will, during normal working hours, currently 9.00am to 5:30pm (Monday - Friday) and 9.00am to 1pm on Saturday, excluding general and public holidays;
a) Attend to breakdown calls of the Equipment.
b) Replace parts necessary for the efficient working of the Equipment.
c) Service (i.e. inspect, adjust and repair) the Equipment without further charge.
PROVIDED THAT the Customer will pay for any service or replacement made necessary by accident, negligence or willful act caused by the Customer.
4. WMPL reserves the right to charge the Customer for any additional repair that is required because of unauthorized attachments, alterations or misuse of the Equipment.
5. The Customer must in any event, notify WMPL of any change of the location or usage of the Equipment, WMPL reserves the right to charge the Customer for any additional costs incurred.
6. WMPL will not be responsible for any loss of business or profit or for any other consequential loss however arising including delay in or failure to provide maintenance.
7. LOSS OF EQUIPMENT OR ACCESSORY
The Customer shall bear the cost of replacing any Radio or Accessory lost during the period of acceptance and return of the equipment.
8. WMPL shall be entitled through its authorized representatives to enter the Customer's premises at all reasonable times to inspect the Equipment.
9. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of Singapore and IDA and constitutes the entire Agreement between the Customer and WMPL and no representation of Statement not contained in this Agreement shall be binding on WMPL as a warranty or otherwise. No alteration waiver or modification of the printed terms of this Agreement shall be valid unless signed by a person authorized by WMPL
10. The Equipment is to be strictly used for legal activities only in accordance with the Telecommunication Act. The Customer will indemnify and compensate WMPL for any loss resulting from any legal action.